College of Clinical medicine is a larger school belongs to Dali institute, is a collection of teaching, medical treatment, scientific research. Its predecessor is Dali college of clinical medicine, which has a teaching history of more than 20 years, accumulated rich experience of running a school of medical undergraduate college.
There are 570 staff (including affiliated hospital), including professor, chief physician, associate professor, associate chief physician, senior technical titles of professional staff 101 people. Among them, there are 26 professor and chief physician, 69 associate professor, associate chief physician and deputy director of junior &senior, as well as other non-primary six senior technical titles. 43 people has doctor or master's degree. There are 1572 students in the school, including 143 foreign students. Pediatrics, internal medicine, and surgery are the master's degree now. There are also 22 Master tutor, 38 graduate students.
Parasitology and parasite examination;
Probability Theory Mathematical Statistics;
Life Insurance Actuarial Science;
Medical Advanced Mathematics;
Advanced Mathematics C;
Based on the application of optical;
Medical electronics basis;
Applicants should be high school graduated and be in good health.
1. High school graduate certificate
2. Photocopy of valid passport
3. Passport photo
4. High school academic transcript
5. Medical check up certificate
CUCAS provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China's universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click 'Apply Now' button on this page and login, if didn't have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you're not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university's admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
CUCAS offers five types of payment methods. Please carefully select your preferred payment method and to make the payment.
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by CUCAS. To submit your application, please access My CUCAS-> My Applications by logging in CUCAS, click 'Continue' at 'Application Status' column, and go to the 'Submit Application' section. You will see a big 'Submit' button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you've submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, CUCAS will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your CUCAS account.
The steps for 'Apply via Email' are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and CUCAS Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from CUCAS within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: email@example.com