North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU) is a government-run university of medicine in Sichuan Province. It is located in Nanchong, the second largest higher education center of Sichuan Province. Nanchong is a famous city. It is known for the origin of the Three Kingdoms Culture. The University's two campuses occupy an area of over 820,000 square meters. The University is responsible for the medical care of about 30 million people in the surrounding area of nearly 100,000 km. North Sichuan Medical University enrolls students both at home and abroad, and there are now on campus 13,000 students studying for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Under the guidance of its motto,"Commitment, Fraternity, Honesty and Creativity", the college has developed into an important national and provincial center of high medical education, disease prevention, and rheumatism treatment since its establishment in 1951.
In recent years, the college has undertaken 8 national research projects, 5 projects from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Public Health and State Chinese Medicine Administration, and 238 provincial key and scientific research projects. It has won 52 prizes, including 28 provincial prizes topping all the colleges in Sichuan Province in 2003; in 2004, first, second, third prizes totaling 7, one of which was recommended for a national prize. It has published 3,100 scientific research papers, 58 treatises, among which 54 papers have been embodied by SCI and ET.
The curriculum planning shall include the following three parts:
(1) Chinese culture and natural science courses, including an overview of China's culture, Chinese language, Chinese medical terminology, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, physical education, etc. It is required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
(2) Basic medical sciences, behavioral science, humanities, social science and medical ethics, preventive medicine and clinical medicine. It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
(3) Internship. The institutions shall meticulously organize the reasonable arrangement of the internship. The duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
In order to facilitate their learning and life inChinaand contact with patients in their medical practice, the Chinese language shall be a compulsory course during the whole undergraduate medical program in English for international students.
Human Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, physiology, Biochemics, pharmacology, preventive medicine, diagnostics, internal medicine, chirurgery, Gynecotokology, Pediatrics, Traditional Chinese Medicine.
1.Graduated from senior high school; Age Range from 18 to 30
2.Possess the ability understanding the lectures in English or in Chinese
3.Do good or excellent during pre-medical study.(pre-medical study exam marks over 60%)
1.Applicant has to provide the passport copy.
2.Applicatnt has to submit the eligibility to study undergraduate course, such as 10+2 couses certificate or pre-medical study proof.
3.Applicant has to provide the character certificate or police clearance certificate.
4.Any further information needed when any unique issue is concerned.
CUCAS provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China's universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click 'Apply Now' button on this page and login, if didn't have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you're not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university's admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
CUCAS offers five types of payment methods. Please carefully select your preferred payment method and to make the payment.
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by CUCAS. To submit your application, please access My CUCAS-> My Applications by logging in CUCAS, click 'Continue' at 'Application Status' column, and go to the 'Submit Application' section. You will see a big 'Submit' button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you've submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, CUCAS will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your CUCAS account.
The steps for 'Apply via Email' are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and CUCAS Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from CUCAS within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org