Login | Register Online Application Portal for 48 China MOE-Authorized Medical Schools in China
HomeFAQsInternship and Career

Can I do the internship in my own country or any other countries?

Some universities allow students to do their internship outside of China, but they suggest students doing internship in China. However, if the student wants to do the internship in his/her own country or any other countries, in advance, he/she has to provide certain documents regarding the hospital where he/she will intern, and the university will evaluate the qualification. To some extent, the hospital should be approved by Ministry of Health in their home country.

Copyright 2008-2018, Beijing CHIWEST Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100015  京公海网安备110108000879号

Need Assistance? Have Questions? service@cucas.cn

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon