Login | Register Online Application Portal for 48 China MOE-Authorized Medical Schools in China
HomeFAQsInternship and Career

If I do the internship outside of China, do I have to continue paying fees to the university?

Yes. You have to pay administration fees to cover the cost of keeping the student's name on the school roll and the supervision by the Chinese teacher. Each university has its own requirements for the internship; the student must meet these requirements even if he/she does the internship outside of China. The Chinese teacher will continue to work with the student by contacting weekly or bi-weekly by email or telephone.

Copyright 2008-2018, Beijing CHIWEST Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100015  京公海网安备110108000879号

Need Assistance? Have Questions? service@cucas.cn

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon