Login | Register Online Application Portal for 48 China MOE-Authorized Medical Schools in China
HomeFAQsInternship and Career

Do I have to pass the HSK examination before doing internship in China?

It's all depends. Some universities will require international students to pass the HSK examination before they go to the hospital, and some will arrange the Chinese medical students or interpreter to help international students as their Chinese tutor when doing internship.

Copyright 2008-2018, Beijing CHIWEST Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100015  京公海网安备110108000879号

Need Assistance? Have Questions? service@cucas.cn

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon