Login | Register Online Application Portal for 48 China MOE-Authorized Medical Schools in China
HomeFAQsVisa Application

How do I obtain a student visa?

Foreign students studying in China are required to hold an ordinary passport and student visa (X-visa) (issued to foreign students who will study for more than six months in China) or F-visa (study period of 6 months or less). Those who will study for less than 6 months should apply for F-visa holders. Other applicants will be required to change their visa into a student visa after entering China. Chinese authorities do not allow students from some countries to study in China with a tourist visa. You can find more details at:
Chinese Visa Application for Indian Students
Chinese Visa Application for Pakistan Students
Chinese Visa Application for South African Students
Chinese Visa Application for Saudi Arabian Students

Copyright 2008-2018, Beijing CHIWEST Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100015  京公海网安备110108000879号

Need Assistance? Have Questions? service@cucas.cn

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon