Login | Register Online Application Portal for 48 China MOE-Authorized Medical Schools in China
HomeFAQsAbout Fees

How can I get Foreign Exchange Currency while I am in China?

You may bring money with you, either in the form of Cash or Traveler's cheques. ATM machines are available in Banks, or Cash Advances can be drawn over the counter at most large Banks for a nominal transaction charge. Major Hotels and most fine restaurants and stores now accept credit cards. Students can open a Bank Account through the local Bank on Campus or Down Town and transfer funds from Accounts in their Home Country.

Copyright 2008-2018, Beijing CHIWEST Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100015  京公海网安备110108000879号

Need Assistance? Have Questions? service@cucas.cn

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon