Login | Register Online Application Portal for 48 China MOE-Authorized Medical Schools in China
HomeFAQsMedical Licensing Examinations

What should I do to seek medical licensure/registration after completing the medical education outside South Africa?

1. Get the bilingual notarization of the diploma and degree certificate from the South Africa embassy in China

2. Submit copies of certain documents to the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) International Credentials Services (EICS) for degree accreditation.

3. Apply for the registration as a medical practitioner/dentist in the Medical and Dental Professions Board, Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). HPCSA will determine whether the candidates need to take the Board Examination for foreign qualified practitioners.

See detailed regulation and rules on HPCAS.

Copyright 2008-2018, Beijing CHIWEST Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100015  京公海网安备110108000879号

Need Assistance? Have Questions? service@cucas.cn

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon